Welcome to the startup coaching service for Australian expats and immigrants!
Do you want to
start a business and looking for guidance and support?
Our coaching service for new businesses is perfect for expat entrepreneurs at any point in their journey.
We can help you whether you’re just starting to think about starting a business or you want to take your startup to the next level.
Your success is my goal
All my life I was in a field of coaching, counselling, mentoring and facilitating personal and professional growth. In addition to this, I have experience in recruitment and personnel management.
I have been a business owner since 2013, and become an Australian business owner since 2015 after relocation. I have also been involved with a Business Start-Up Program through my local city council for the 3 years as a participant, speaker and mentor.
I am proud to say that I was a finalist for the 2017 Business Award. I believe that my diverse background and expertise make me uniquely qualified to help individuals and businesses reach their full potential.
If you’re in need of coaching, counselling, mentoring, or just some guidance on how to start your business, I would be happy to work with you. Thank you for considering me as your potential coach or mentor.
How can I help
“A small business is an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in” – Nicole Snow
Depending on the startup’s needs and goals, the following topics may be discussed:
- Business planning: Creation of a vision, a business strategy, the identification of target markets, and the definition of the product or service offering.
- Marketing and sales: Creation of marketing strategies and techniques, such as creating a brand identity, producing a website, and establishing an online presence.
- Operations: Establishing methods and procedures for managing daily business operations, such as financial management, human resources, and customer service.
- Leadership and management: Business owners may benefit from coaching on leadership development, team building, and responsibility delegation.
- Mentorship and Consulting: Give entrepreneurs with insight and assistance as they manage the hurdles of launching and expanding a business.
- Cultural differences: Assisting expat business owners in understanding and adapting to cultural variations in procedures, communication styles, and social standards in the new country.
- Legal and administrative issues: Navigating the legal and regulatory environment, which includes getting essential licences and permissions and complying to local rules and regulations.
- Networking: Support in creating connections with possible partners, suppliers, and customers.
- Language issues: Assist non-native expat in learning the language and interacting successfully with locals, especially overcoming anxiety of speaking and being understood.